East Texas is well known for its many events, and virtually every small town, large city, and county in the region seems to have one (or two or three) each year. From classic car and truck shows to quaint county fairs and festivals to extravagant holiday parades and celebrations, there’s something for almost anyone who lives in East Texas or loves to visit here.
Some East Texas events are held on a monthly basis (such as the infamous First Monday Trade Days in Canton) or even twice a month (such as the Jefferson Flea Market in Jefferson), while others occur annually. Here’s just a sampling of a few of our favorites across the region:
- East Texas State Fair in Tyler
- Nine Flags Christmas Festival in Nacogdoches
- East Texas Boat & RV Show in Longview
- Azalea Festival in Jasper
- Heritage Syrup Festival in Henderson
- Mardi Gras Upriver in Jefferson
- Texas Rose Festival in Tyler
- Autumn Trails in Winnsboro
- Enoch’s Red Grape Stomp in Harleton
- Festival of the Arts in Edom
- East Texas Oilmen’s Chili Cook-Off in Kilgore
- Azalea & Spring Flower Trail in Tyler
- Salt Festival in Grand Saline
- Fall Feral Hog Festival in Ben Wheeler
- Wonderland of Lights in Marshall
- Tomato Fest in Jacksonville
- Iron Horse Heritage Festival in Mineola
- East Texas Auto & Cycle Show in Tyler
So the next time you’re looking for a fun or interesting experience, you need not go any further than one of the great events in East Texas!
Please feel free to e-mail us or call us at 903-530-2488 if you have any questions or need more information about Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you as one of our new residents soon!