Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch offers you a whole host of upscale amenities you won’t find in other RV parks!
A new type of RV park has made its official debut in East Texas. Dubbed Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch, this unique residential community near the beautiful town of Mineola sets a higher standard.
Located at the previous site of Golden RV Park, the new RV ranch has been completely remodeled and upgraded from top to bottom, with all-new asphalt roads and parking areas and a state-of-the-art aerobic septic system to the latest in WiFi and video surveillance technologies.
Roadrunner Acres offers a number of upscale amenities that aren’t often found in “standard” RV parks, such as:
- Scenic and peaceful ranch-style environment on 8+ acres of beautiful land
- Numerous large live oak, silver maple, pine, cedar, willow, and pecan trees, as well as many mature crape myrtles
- Wide asphalt roads and double parking spaces
- 19 generously sized sites
- Concrete RV pads (10′ wide by 32′ to 45′ long)
- Steel RV ports (20′ wide by 45′ long by 14′ high) on some sites
- Picnic tables on concrete pads on some sites
- Individual mailboxes
- 20/30/50-amp electrical connections at every site
- Wireless (WiFi) and wired (DSL) high-speed internet connections available at every site (premium, ultra-high-speed fiber optic internet service will be available throughout the ranch by mid-2021)
- 24-hour laundry room with three commercial-grade washers and three dryers
- Spacious, well-appointed guest suite with ADA-compliant bathroom available for short-term rental
- State-of-the-art fitness center with wide variety of exercise equipment and large TV
- Dedicated TV room with hundreds of channels via DirecTV, comfortable sofa, two lounge chairs, and honor system bar for snacks and drinks
- Spacious game room with pool table, shuffleboard table, and TV
- Picturesque, stocked, catch-and-release fishing pond
- 5’x12′ on-site mini-storage units available for rent
- Outdoor storage area for boats, trailers, etc. available for rent
- Several parking areas for guests
- Perimeter privacy fencing
- 24-hour video surveillance system with 10 day/night-vision cameras
- Security gate with entry keypad and wireless remotes
- Two state-of-the-art, solid-steel, above-ground tornado shelters that will protect 40 people and their pets in case of stormy weather
- Beautiful sunsets and sunrises
- Much more!
Within the next few months, we plan to add even more upscale amenities for our residents, such as:
- Walking trail around entire ranch
- Community fire pit
- Fenced dog park
- Horseshoes, cornhole, and other outdoor games
- Periodic gatherings, including food, drinks, etc.
To help accommodate our handicapped residents or guests, the entire ranch is ADA compliant.
Judy and Kent Huffman are the proud owners of Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch. We live at the ranch and can easily be reached in person or by phone whenever the need arises.
Please feel free to e-mail us or call us at 903-530-2488 if you have any questions or need more information about Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you as one of our new residents soon!