A new type of RV park has made its official debut in East Texas. Dubbed Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch, this unique residential community near the beautiful town of Mineola sets a higher standard.
Located at the previous site of Golden RV Park, the new RV ranch has been completely remodeled and upgraded, from all-new paved roads and a state-of-the-art aerobic septic system to the latest in WiFi and video surveillance technologies.
Roadrunner Acres offers a number of amenities that aren’t often found in “standard” RV parks, such as:
- Scenic and peaceful ranch-style environment on 8+ acres of beautiful land
- Numerous large live oak, silver maple, and cedar trees, as well as many crape myrtles and red-tip photinias
- Wide asphalt roads and double parking spaces
- 24 generously sized sites
- Concrete RV pads (10′ wide by 32′ to 45′ long)
- Steel RV ports (20′ wide by 45′ long by 14′ high)
- Picnic tables on concrete pads with solar “night lights”
- Some privacy fences with storage alcoves
- Individual mailboxes
- 20/30/50-amp electrical connections
- Wireless (WiFi) and wired (DSL) high-speed Internet connections
- Large covered pavilion for gatherings
- 24-hour laundry room with commercial washers and dryers and TV
- 24-hour spacious unisex restroom with shower (ADA compliant)
- Fitness center with wide variety of exercise equipment and large TV
- Catch-and-release fishing pond
- Boat trailer storage area
- Guest parking spaces
- Perimeter privacy fencing
- 24-hour video surveillance
- Security gate with entry keypad and wireless remotes
- Honor system bar for snacks and drinks
- Beautiful sunsets
- Monthly newsletter
- Much more!
Within the next few months, we plan to add even more amenities for our residents, such as:
- Walking trail around entire ranch
- Fenced dog park
- Fishing pier for pond
- Horseshoe pits and other outdoor games
- Quarterly events, including live music, food, etc.
To help accommodate our handicapped residents or guests, the entire ranch is ADA compliant.
Judy and Kent Huffman are the proud owners of Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch. We live at the ranch and can easily be reached in person or by phone whenever the need arises.
Please feel free to e-mail us or call us at 903-530-2488 if you have any questions or need more information about Roadrunner Acres RV Ranch. We look forward to hopefully welcoming you as one of our new residents soon!